Monday, January 18, 2010

Interracial Cruise Has The Behavior Of Your Interracial Partner's Racial Community Ever Sickened You?

Has the behavior of your interracial partner's racial community ever sickened you? - interracial cruise

I am not involved in an interracial relationship, but find guys of all races attractive sometimes. I went on a cruise and a large number of white people really act disrespectful and loud and of poor quality (they were drunk). And I saw a couple and wondered how someone who is not white, and I was feeling. I think I did not feel comfortable if I were you. Obviously, this applies not only whites misconduct ... other races. What do u think?

8 comments:

  1. Ok ... I can talk about is my husband knows, and if IE * if you see white people are acting a fool, you say, "Oh, my action again good people, LOL" and when we see people who say black, Act I is: "... my goodness people, LOL"
    That does not bother us at all, because people of all races, appear again and again to act ... Why should we on the offensive, not ours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in an interracial relationship and I do not care what people make of their race. All races are idiots. I would not do anything. Not out of racial stereotypes idiots here and there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I began to interfere with young black girls and the stereotypical black behavior in films. This is neither more nor less disturbing than it would have been when I'm with a girl at home, but. Period cry in the cinema is just a nuisance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that bothers me and I think its stupid. I think people really need to grow when it comes to things like that. I see nothing wrong with it. I wouldnt mind in an interracial relationship myself. I do not understand exactly why so hard to accept for the company.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do not know, but my BF is Latin, and I am black, as his manner at times comical. Sometimes their families do not speak Spanish, and that bothers me is his cousin who gets drunk at parties and talks blow .. but I try to let go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It .... Good and bad in every race

    ReplyDelete
  7. I understand that you are coming for you, but said they were drunk and how a drunk person act without distinction of race, normally ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why should it? not for their deeds, the person (I'm using)

    Not at all ... No low-class people of all races.

    I can t hold it responsible for their actions?

    ReplyDelete