Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hot Water Rash I Have Very Sensitive Skin; Why Does Hot (sometimes, Scolding) Water Feel Good On?

I have very sensitive skin; why does hot (sometimes, scolding) water feel good on? - hot water rash

my wounds. From now on, I've assembled a small rash on the arm (of 3 shots), and if I am in the shower or something on the use of hot water, my skin is unbelievable. Bizarre, I know. Although I do not know why. 'm Can the scolding hot water, even though my skin is quite red, not hurt, or something, and it is only in the gaps.

Another reason to feel good inside?

1 comment:

  1. The same thing happened to me. I eczema on her fingers and when I feel the water is very, very hot in them well. I can not explain why he is so, I just know that you are not alone =]

    ReplyDelete