Saturday, January 9, 2010

Fountain Pen Hospital How Do You Put In An Ink Cartridge In A New Fountain Pen?

How do you put in an ink cartridge in a new fountain pen? - fountain pen hospital

I just got a new pen (my first) with a set of ink cartridges. Since this is the first time I ever had a pen, I have no idea to put such an ink cartridge, and I do not want to spoil my pen and damage.
I wonder how a cartridge is placed into the pen, and if it do something special (in pen or ink cartridge), where is the pen again.

1 comment:

  1. You should be able to simply insert the cartridge out and give. Sometimes there is a small, plastic tip protector at the end, which must be removed, but otherwise everything is there. If there is a Sheaffer pen format, the tape at the ends flat, and the mechanism of food in the spring will pierce the cartridge to release the ink. Parker and other species with a nipple at one end in a direction that the nipple with regard to the tip of the pen.

    It is a good idea to invest in a plunger-converter pencil, wash well with water. (Never hot water to ruin his pen could wash!)

    ReplyDelete