Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Walkie Talkie Telephone Spanish To English Translation Help?

Spanish to English translation help? - walkie talkie telephone

Can someone translate this for me?

"that instead llegaste Well, if you feel sad to be, but they will always remember all those conociste in Costa Rica, I wanted to know from the outset, I thank you, if I am in conversation with haha Walke was no phone, but I thank you very much!

I have not been to El Salvador on Tuesday, but maybe ..
and How are you? is not it? "

Basically I am a beginner and so she wrote in very advanced ...

I believe that this involves:

---

What is the quality that you go / back. I'm sorry you're sad, but you can always remember all the things that you are in Costa Rica. I also liked the fact that before you start (I guess before the time when he was) known to me to meet. Yes, I'm good with the walkie-talkie, no phone haha, but I thank you very much!

I did not have the chance to go (or not) in El Salvador, because they are proof of Tueday. And how are you? What have you done?

---

Correct me? Can someone just in English, does not necessarily translate literally, but in view of the importance that is the topic?

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment