Thursday, December 31, 2009

Griffin Roadtrip Trouble With Ipod Nano 3rd Generation And ITrip?

Trouble with ipod nano 3rd generation and iTrip? - griffin roadtrip

I had a Griffin iTrip for about a year and a half, which is always good to work with my iPod mini. I recently received a new 3rd gen. iPod nano, and when I use the iPod nano into the iTrip, it freezes. I thought it might be that the iTrip is a version not compatible with the new iPod, so I bought a new iTrip, and had the same problem. So I returned the new iTrip and bought the biggest, most expensive model, the Griffin Roadtrip, but the gel nano STILL! Both iTrip road trip and taken to the bottom of the iPod, so I tried a Belkin TuneCast, which in the headphone jack. The nano does not freeze, but the sound quality is terrible! It seems that the question of the gel only with things that are connected to the ground to do? Another interesting thing is that if the iTrip road trip and not connected to the power supply in my car, do not freeze to your iPod. Ugh ... Has anyone any idea what could that be? Thank you very much for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Try a soft reset of the iPod Nano, it seems, there is a problem with the Connection object on the dock connector. Hopefully it will work. In fact, let me know if you do this, because I want to buy an FM transmitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try a soft reset of the iPod Nano, it seems, there is a problem with the Connection object on the dock connector. Hopefully it will work. In fact, let me know if you do this, because I want to buy an FM transmitter.

    ReplyDelete