Monday, December 7, 2009

Kidney Infection Leave Of Absence At Work Why Does A Kidney Infection Cause Nausea?

Why does a kidney infection cause nausea? - kidney infection leave of absence at work

I am treated for a kidney infection that started with a bladder infection. I am in good health. My blood levels were normal, so I took it very soon. You have pain in my bad side, sometimes severe nausea, dizziness and weakness, rising in the morning. I have a high dose of 750mg IV Levaquin in the hospital emergency with 1 liter of NS. I also have a slight fever of 99.3 only. I was sick twice before leaving the clinic. My back pain suddenly worsened .... 10 minutes IV infusion.

Why sick?

Antibiotics will kick and hurt my back began almost immediately after the infusion?

I am a nurse and this is my first infection in the kidneys.
24yo, 5'10, 160 .... very healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment