Monday, February 15, 2010

How Much Formula Does Wic Give How Much Formula Does An Average Baby Consume A Month?

How much formula does an average baby consume a month? - how much formula does wic give

I try to know how many cans of 12 ounces of formula, on average, a baby will use in its first year. I would like to camp and see if I can afford to give this formula a friend in need. My baby does not seem too much to drink, only 1 to 4 ounces at a time and 3.5 months old. I know that WIC is one of my friends 9 boxes a month, I must go with him?

2 comments:

  1. I used to by a field every 3-4 days, I can now) 1 every 6 days to go (the 9 months. When WIC is the formula should be more than enough, I would not give attention. Tell him so cool that the child will not eat if there is a bottle which he / she did not want to keep the formula.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doctors recommend that the nutrition a baby at this age of 25-32 grams of milk per day. So he ends up being about 175-224 grams per day and about 700-900 grams per month.

    ReplyDelete