Thursday, February 11, 2010

Dry Cervical Mucus Why Didn't I Have Any Dry Or Sticky Cervical Mucus After My Period?...maybe Because Of The Robitussin?

Why didn't I have any dry or sticky cervical mucus after my period?...maybe because of the robitussin? - dry cervical mucus

I finished my time on day 7 and normally I am dry for a few days leave and then the sticky mucus for one or two days and then creamy slime me a few days, then it is egg white and stretchy. Today I am on day 10 and never had a day without rain since the end of my term of office today, and now wet creamy and elastic. Does this mean that I previously could be ovulating this month? Or could it be to take Robitussin? Last month there was almost no mucus more and more and drink plenty of water, so I decided to try Robitussin. Is that really work so that my cervical mucus before sperm friendly, or I am ovulating? I'm not my fever chart, I have it for 7 cycles, and I'm sick of it! We are in the baby becausencing every two days from today! But I'm always curious when I'm ovulating now?

3 comments:

  1. I kit ovulation in the dollar store that you can not beat a few dollars per month on things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CM after a time nothing until the time of ovulation means!

    ) CM (or liquid is a clock signal to determine when ovulation!

    You should something like that.

    "Typical" Cervical Fluid Pattern

    Although the trend of the vaginal discharge from one cycle can vary, and in May vary from woman to woman, a typical model is the outflow as follows:

    Immediately after the menstrual period is usually a dry vaginal sensation and there is little or no discharge.

    After several days of drought, there is usually a vaginal discharge, which is best as a "sticky" or "pasty" but not wet described. Although this type of discharge is not conducive to sperm survival these days as "may be consideredfertile "if found before ovulation.

    Following these "sticky" day, most women usually an indication of vaginal discharge, which is best described as a "cream". Can the liquid white, yellow or beige color and looks like a lotion or cream. In this phase, the vagina feel wet May, shows the possible increased fertility.

    Vaginal discharge are more fertile than now. This most fertile fluid looks and feels like raw egg white. It is slippery and can be stretched several inches between your fingers. The rule is clear and can be very watery. The vagina feels wet and lubricated. These days will be particularly fruitful. This liquid is very friendly and receptive to sperm. It's like semen and, like semen, can be an actSA transport of sperm.

    After ovulation, fertile fluid dries quickly and the vagina remains more or less dry until the next cycle. Some women can small amounts of liquid after ovulation fruitful future reference, the corpus luteum produces small amounts of estrogen, but not all been confirmed fertile after ovulation.

    Vaginal Discharge Type
    State Correspondent fertility

    Dry
    This is probably not fertile

    Sticky
    This is probably not fertile

    Creamy
    Perhaps fertile

    Aqueous
    Fertile

    Egg
    More fruitful


    Note: You can spend a few days after observing fertile fertile cervical fluid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm .... can be a little obsessed with mucus item? It's something I never noticed.

    ReplyDelete