Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Girl In A Jocklock Has A Hot Girl Ever Flirted Withyour Boyfriend In Front Of You? How'd You Handle It?

Has a hot girl ever flirted withyour boyfriend in front of you? How'd you handle it? - girl in a jocklock

No, never. But if it does not give a fine note I am not happy / you're still here. You can hold her hand, begins to speak, use them, etc. If, however, keeps the girls flirt, tell him to retire, because it's yours! If you could really mean to one, which he imposed his back while you two walk or gentle kiss, etc. If it really bothers you, you should talk to him and tell him how you feel. Hope this helps, good luck! :)

6 comments:

  1. I kept my composure and talked with my friends a few yards, keep an eye on what was happening. Well, my friends told me I had to go and do something, but I did not. After a little girl actually came and apologized to me and said he did not know that we were together. She also told me that he said he was not interested, and there was with me. That's when I knew I found a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kept my composure and talked with my friends a few yards, keep an eye on what was happening. Well, my friends told me I had to go and do something, but I did not. After a little girl actually came and apologized to me and said he did not know that we were together. She also told me that he said he was not interested, and there was with me. That's when I knew I found a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not now, but I am interested to know me for the answers ... I think I Freak Out!

    In this question sounds like a hoe, according to her husband or something! Perhaps you should have a word (subtle check) and with him, but careful not to appear as possessive!

    Good luck, I'm sorry if this is not a great help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha i blatenly was developed because it did not intentionally rubbing his face. I am not one to cause problems, but I keep my thoughts for me either:)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It happened once in a grocery store and the girl said. I have no problem calling a girl when she tries to get to my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  6. kiss and hug him, and if people continue to talk and flirt then this is your husband and she must return.

    ReplyDelete