Saturday, January 23, 2010

Installing A Car Cd Player In A Boat I Need A CD Player That Can Connect To My Ipod - For My Boat, Similar To A Car Player. Any Recommendations?

I need a CD player that can connect to my ipod - for my boat, similar to a car player. Any recommendations? - installing a car cd player in a boat

I'm looking for recommendations for the units of the size of a car - I installed a CD on the ship - but for me it is a way to my iPod, speakers are connected in the boat too much, a single unit. And any advice on the installation, I thank you

2 comments:

  1. To partydown.com marine radios and amplifiers have I do not remember the brand of speakers, but the CD is white, waterproof and comes with a cable for iPod

    You must call

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok.
    If you buy the CD package from a ship.
    Many of them have an AUX port.
    .
    If you goto Wal-Mart or Target and ask an AUX cable to connect your iPod to the CD in touch.
    The price of the bone is like 4 dollars.
    DONT buy the plug from the iPod as a mark no more than $ 20.

    ReplyDelete